Help INPS further its goals. The goals of INPS are:
- to promote excellence in practice, education, and research
- to serve as a resource for ARNPs
- to provide legislative leadership
- to advocate for access to quality, cost effective health care
- to advance health policy
- to heighten awareness and promote understanding of the role of ARNPs in Iowa
What are the benefits?
- Reduced registration for our annual clinical conference, which includes pharmacology and contact CEU
- Scholarship and grant opportunities
- Legislative advocacy
- Resources for professional growth
- Networking opportunities
- Discounted rate for American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) membership
- Discounted rate for Institute for Nurse Practitioner Excellence continuing education
INPS membership dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for U.S. federal income tax purposes but may be deductible as a business expense. INPS estimates that 20 percent of your dues are not deductible because of INPS lobbying activities on behalf of its members. INPS membership dues are non-refundable.