The Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society invites you to exhibit at the INPS 2018 Annual Conference. We expect attendance to be over 325 individuals.
The Conference will be held at the Sheraton Hotel in West Des Moines on Wednesday, November 7th starting at 1:00pm and ending Friday, November 9th at 3:00pm.
Overview: This conference is designed to meet continuing education needs of advanced practice nurses. There will be an intense review and update of new pharmacological agents. Discussion of drugs and treatment modalities relating to specific illnesses will be reviewed at length. Drug actions and indications for use and contraindications and side effects will be presented. In addition, the conference speakers will also present on topics important to nurse practitioners including human trafficking and implicit bias.
- Explain basic pharmacological and pharmacokinetic principles as they relate to devising a proper therapeutic regimen.
- Utilize evidence based medicine to select an appropriate therapeutic treatment plan for a given patient condition.
- Determine appropriate use for pharmacologic agents.
- Identify human trafficking victims in a clinical setting
- Explain how implicit bias can impact health care
We are offering exhibitor tables in the atrium area for $1200 per table. All tables provide attendees with immediate access to your table during breaks. This fee is for the two and one half days. Tables will be pre-assigned on a first come, first served basis. Exhibitor tables will be skirted and measure 6ft x 30in. Two chairs will be provided. Two lunches per exhibitor table will be provided on Thursday and Friday.
- W9 form (PDF)
- INPS' EIN is 42-1491172
- Register online
- Pay online or make checks payable to:
Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society c/o Sherry Buske
1713 Madison Ave.
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
Please feel free to contact Conference Chair, Larry Newman, with any questions, ideas, or suggestions. We are looking forward to this year's conference and we hope to see you at the Sheraton!
Larry Newman, DNP - INPS 2018 Conference Chair