Download the full 2019 Sponsor/Exhibitor Packet (PDF) which includes a letter requesting that you sponsor/exhibit, payment details, and a W9.
Invitation to sponsor or Exhibit at Annual Conference
The Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society invites you to sponsor or exhibit at the INPS 2019 Annual Conference. We expect attendance to be over 300 individuals.
The Conference will be held at the Sheraton Hotel in West Des Moines. The conference will start on Wednesday November 6th, and continue Thursday November 7th and Friday November 8th.
Our first speaker will start at 10am on Wednesday. Thursday and Friday will both start around 7:30am.
A tentative agenda can be found here.
We plan to have both 20 minute and one-half hour increments of time for attendees to visit your table. Your table will be available for set-up starting Wednesday at 7:30am and Thursday and Friday, November 7th and 8th, from 6:00am to 4:00pm. Also, as an incentive for conference attendees to participate in the exhibits, we plan to offer a drawing for those who complete an exhibitor passport card. You may want to have a stamp or sticker to apply to each participant's card when they visit your booth.
Note: INPS reserves the right to deny registration to organizations whose intent is to solicit members to purchase products or services.
Overview: This conference is designed to meet continuing education needs of advanced practice nurses. There will be an intense review and update of new pharmacological agents. Discussion of drugs and treatment modalities relating to specific illnesses will be reviewed at length. Drug actions and indications for use and contraindications and side effects will be presented.
- Explain basic pharmacological and pharmacokinetic principles as they relate to devising a proper therapeutic regimen.
- Utilize evidence based medicine to select an appropriate therapeutic treatment plan for a given patient condition.
- Determine appropriate use for pharmacologic agents.
We are offering a single price for exhibitor tables at the conference of $1200. (Additional $25.00 if electricity is required.) Sponsorship options are detailed below that may be purchased independently of or in addition to an exhibitor table. These range from $200 - $500.
Fees are for the three full days. Spots will be randomly pre-assigned. Exhibitor tables will be skirted and measure 6ft x 30in. Two chairs will be provided. Up to two exhibitors from each table may have lunch at the open buffet after all INPS members have eaten.
Important: This year INPS has dedicated two separate rooms for exhibitors. Tables will not be in the hotel’s atrium as they have been in previous years but in two separate conference rooms located near the main conference area. There will be clear signage. These rooms will be able to accommodate more exhibitors for our members’ education. We are optimistic this set up will benefit both our exhibitors and our participants!
Sponsorship options: We will again be using the Whova conference app for our attendees and exhibitors. This app allows you to easily connect with attendees, collect their contact information, network with them, invite them to dinners during the conference, etc. This year, we are also offering Sponsorship within the Whova app. There are two options:
- Sponsor list - In the main page of the app, attendees can access the sponsor list. The sponsor list will have each sponsor and link to the sponsor’s website.
- Rotating sponsor banner - To get more exposure, you can also purchase a sponsor banner. This is a highlight of rotating logos shown on the pages in the app that attendees most frequently visit.
Pricing is as follows:
- Registered Exhibitors (i.e. exhibitors who pay $1200 for a table at the conference):
- Whova Sponsorship list: $100 add-on
- Whova Sponsorship list and Rotating Banner: $300 add-on
- Non-Registered Exhibitors (i.e. if you do not want to have a table but would like to sponsor our conference):
- Whova Sponsorship list: $200
- Whova Sponsorship list and Rotating Banner: $500
You may choose options during online registration.
- W9 form (PDF)
- INPS' EIN is 42-1491172
- Pay online or make checks payable to:
Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society
c/o Sherry Buske
1713 Madison Ave.
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
Please feel free to contact Conference Co-Chairs, Larry Newman, or Jennifer Wittman, with any questions, ideas, or suggestions. We are looking forward to this year's conference and we hope to see you at the Sheraton!
Larry Newman, DNP - INPS Conference Co-Chair
Jennifer Wittman, DNP - INPS Conference Co-Chair