Awards and Grants
2016-2017 Member Grant
The Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society Membership Grant offers up to $1000 to cover costs associated with:
- Poster presentation at a professional conference (poster supplies, flight cost, hotel cost, attendance fee, etc.)
- Volunteer work (travel reimbursement, hotel cost, etc.)
- Functions promoting Iowa health care (health fairs, supplies for booths)
- Functions promoting Iowa Nurse Practitioners
- Attendance or presentation at a professional conference
To be eligible for an INPS membership grant:
- Applicants must be a current Regular INPS member (student membership does not qualify)
- Applicants must fill out an INPS membership grant application
- Reimbursement occurs after the Grant Committee approves the application and receipts have been submitted to the INPS treasurer
- Grants will only be considered once a year during open periods advertised on the INPS website – costs can be incurred anytime within a one year period
- Grant recipient will agree to provide a written overview of what the grant was used for that can be included on the INPS website or presented at the fall educational conference
An INPS member may apply for reimbursement of up to $1000.
The next grant period will for the costs incurred between November 2016 and November 2017.
An individual may receive an INPS Grant one time only.
Grant committee will approve proposals on the basis of demonstrated ability to meet the above criteria.
Grant application:2016 INPS membership grant app (1).docx
2016-2017 Student Scholarship
Thank you to all the applied.
Congratulations to our Student Scholarship winners!
If you have questions please contact
Scholarship/Grant committee chair: