Sherry Buske NP, C., CDE
- Allen College - MSN
- University of St Francis - Masters Health Administration
- Nationally board Certified as family nurse practitioner
- Nationally board certified as diabetes educator
- Diabetes is my passion.
- Have been involved with INPS since 2006. Currently the past president and serve on the legislative committee.
- I initially joined to meet fellow NPs. I quickly realized how fortunate we were to work in an independent practice state. It is important to protect, promote and support our practice to the fullest level. INPS represents all NPs. We can make a difference in healthcare in Iowa.
- Married and reside in Fort Dodge.
- Enjoy gardening, crafting, travel and most of all time with family and friends.
- "To love what you do and feel that it matters, how could anything be more fun." - Katharine Graham