A resource for
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners in the State of Iowa
Registration Open for 2015 Conference!
Click here to find out more.
Grants and Scholarships
Grants and scholarships will be awarded at the fall conference. Visit our Awards and Grants page for details.
To advance, support and promote the role of Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (ARNPs) as providers of quality health care in Iowa.
The goals of INPS are:
- to promote excellence in practice, education, and research
- to serve as a resource for ARNPs
- to provide legislative leadership
- to advocate for access to quality, cost effective health care
- to advance health policy
- to heighten awareness and promote understanding of the role of ARNPs in Iowa